Some random questions this week.
- 1. Who lets you have your way more than you should?
- Me. There are so many times that I just wander off and do stuff when I should be working on something else.
- 2. According to the cliche, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, but what’s the way to yours?
- 3. What’s something that should have been put away but hasn’t been?
- I’ve got piles and boxes of files and papers that have accumulated over several years.
- 4. When did you last weigh yourself?
- Last time I was home in Indy…something like a month ago.
- 5. What do the cops in the doughnut shop say?
- I imagine complaints about work and the day’s various trouble.