Yes, I know it’s no longer Friday, but so what?
- 1. What’s the cutest of the small, furry animals?
- Ummm, how about chipmunks.
- 2. What predator impresses you the most?
- I’d have to go with the tiger. Not necessarily because I’m impressed with it’s skills, but more because I just really like tigers.
- 3. After which animal will you name your professional sports team?
- The Kestrels – it’s such a cool name for a kind of hawk.
- 4. What’s an unusual animal that you know a little something about?
- The African Clawed Frog lives underwater most of the time but comes up for air. They are also quite long lived. My family had one who we got as a tadpole and he lived to be about 21 years or so. Even surviving an ice storm where power was out in winter for a couple weeks.
- 5. Your high school probably had some kind of mascot or symbol, but based on your memories of it, what animal should REALLY have been the emblem?
- Being homeschooled, we didn’t have a mascot. But I did play soccer during high school and the team was called the Golden Eagles. I seem to remember we did fairly well, so I don’t see much of a reason to choose something different.